Friends, I am elated to introduce one of my favorite bloggers, Ez from Creature Comforts. I am always excited to see what Ez rounds up for inspiration and today is no different. Enjoy!
Creature Comforts where I write about the things that inspire me, as well as some of my own creative endeavors. I'm thrilled that Kersey invited me to share a post with you all today, and I ended up deciding on this little collection of 5 DIY Party Ideas from Pinterest. I hope you'll enjoy them and maybe even use one or two in the next party you create! If you're interested you can find all of my pinterest favorites here and more curated pinterest collections over on my blog.
1. Newspaper Wraps Party Favors by Frolic for Project Wedding (via Kendra)
2. DIY Paper Party Garland by Anastasia Marie Blog (via Stephanie)
3. Sailboat Party Invites by Diaper Style Memoirs (via Inessa)
4. Kraft Paper Seating Assignment, arranged by Duet Weddings, photographed by Jose Villa, seen on Design*Sponge (via glotalot)
5. Cupcakes in a Jar from Glorious Treats (via Shelya)